NeoNoe what color?

Jun 11, 2009
Hello all! I currently have a neonoe in black epi. I really love that bag and want to add another one to my collection. Can’t decide between a monogram version or another epi one. I love the Rose Ballerine combo. Is that a year round color combo or only to be carried in spring/summer? What other color combo in epi would you recommend? Love the Poppy combo too. I dress in mostly neutral colors. Open to all suggestions :biggrin:

TIA!

1HandbagCrazyMs

BLESSED & HIGHLY FAVORED
Jan 1, 2014
Georgia
Hi I like the black/mono combo a lot. However, where I live I have seen a lot of the rose ballerine and I like that it reads as a light colored neutral with the monogram. I think the poppy would also go well with a neutral wardrobe to add a pop of color. Since you already have a epi one, I would say go for one of the mono's for more variety.

kikiii_24

Apr 20, 2020
I also vote for getting a monogram NeoNoe and think the Caramel looks really nice. But I would definitely lean more towards the Black/Mono.

Reactions: atlsweetpea11
Jun 11, 2009
Hi I like the black/mono combo a lot. However, where I live I have seen a lot of the rose ballerine and I like that it reads as a light colored neutral with the monogram. I think the poppy would also go well with a neutral wardrobe to add a pop of color. Since you already have a epi one, I would say go for one of the mono's for more variety.
Thanks for your thoughts. Funny, I never used to like pink especially light pink. But over the past year or so I've been obsessed with it. All shades of pink. I love the way the rose ballerine or rose poudre looks against monogram. There's something amazing about that combo.

Jun 11, 2009
I have the original neo noe in epi and I also have the damier ebene neo now in Cherry. It’s a stunning piece in my opinion.
Intrigued by the Cherry Berry color. Is it a red or a dark pink? I haven’t seen Cherry Berry in person only online. Coloring online is often off from the true color.

Reactions: Iceskate

Kate1989

Jul 15, 2015
I think you should go for mono since you already have an epi one. I have the neonoe in mono/noir and I think it's a really timeless combo. I've also got the Surene in mono/caramel and I absolutely love that colour combo as they pair so well together and have a kind of reverse-mono look to me, whilst sticking to the classic canvas. If you wear a lot of light coloured neutrals the rose poudre might be best for you though since it would pair with outfits nicely and look a bit brighter.

Jun 11, 2009
My favorite for now is DE with cherry color. It’s dark red, very nice combination with DE. Good luck on deciding..
Thanks and thank you for confirming the color of Cherry. I’ve not seen it in person and wasn’t sure what shade of red it is.