Neonoe MM

Izzybet

O.G.
Dec 15, 2013
Would anyone have this bag that they could compare it to the Neverfull MM?
I do like the DA print and love the detail of the handle on this bag.
It does say for summer 2020, will it stay as a regular bag or limited edition?
B1DFDE61-C69B-40CD-BC86-11CA2D4D0871.jpegB1DFDE61-C69B-40CD-BC86-11CA2D4D0871.jpeg

Would anyone have this bag that they could compare it to the Neverfull MM?
I do like the DA print and love the detail of the handle on this bag.
It does say for summer 2020, will it stay as a regular bag or limited edition?

I think this specific DA Neonoe MM you're looking at (with braided-leather top handle) is a seasonal model. The classic DA Neonoe MM doesn't come with a short handle and the shoulder strap is made of leather. I have both NF MM and Neonoe MM but they are in mono and I can take a pic for you. Just not sure if you're looking for a DA comparison only or not. Let me know! ;)

I think this specific DA Neonoe MM you're looking at (with braided-leather top handle) is a seasonal model. The classic DA Neonoe MM doesn't come with a short handle and the shoulder strap is made of leather. I have both NF MM and Neonoe MM but they are in mono and I can take a pic for you. Just not sure if you're looking for a DA comparison only or not. Let me know! ;)
Yes, if you could take a comparison photo please.
I was hoping it would be a regular line as I doubt I will travel to the UK until maybe December if that’s even possible at the time and they do not post to my location :sad:

Reactions: kylienarak
Yes, if you could take a comparison photo please.
I was hoping it would be a regular line as I doubt I will travel to the UK until maybe December if that’s even possible at the time and they do not post to my location :sad:
OK! Will do tmrw morning with better lighting. It’s currently a night time here ;)

Thank you so much, the photos are really helpful. The Neonoe is more of a handbag size rather than a chuck it all in size good to see that you have both in the same print. I have the Neverfull in DA and one of my thoughts was do I need another DA bag? Decisions, decisions.

Happy to help! Yes, they are very dif in size as you can see from the pics. NF fits a lot more (including a laptop) because it doesn't have a middle divider like the Neonoe. I love them both. Mono is my fav print so I don't mind having multiple bags in the same print. If you really love DA, I think you should get it! Good luck deciding! :love:

Reactions: Iceskate