Neonoe MM

Thank you, that saves a lot on online searching.
No problem!

If vachetta is really important to you, and if you have any removable vachetta straps, all the neonoe straps are removable, so you can just switch them out. This is what I've been doing with mine. There are also companies and people on etsy that sell vachetta straps that are made for lv neonoe.

Neonoe is my favorite style, but I really don't like the divider. You can get things stuck under the bottom, so you're prompted to remove things just to get to your item that slipped right under the divider. Neonoe is also a soft bottom, so the bag will sag if you put in a lot of heavy items. Doesn't bother me, but I know some people dont like it.

No problem!

If vachetta is really important to you, and if you have any removable vachetta straps, all the neonoe straps are removable, so you can just switch them out. This is what I've been doing with mine. There are also companies and people on etsy that sell vachetta straps that are made for lv neonoe.

Neonoe is my favorite style, but I really don't like the divider. You can get things stuck under the bottom, so you're prompted to remove things just to get to your item that slipped right under the divider. Neonoe is also a soft bottom, so the bag will sag if you put in a lot of heavy items. Doesn't bother me, but I know some people dont like it.
Thank you. I like a lighter coloured leather trim but now currently looking at the DE with Venus or the Mono with Rose. I do like the DA with plaited handle but I don’t think I would really get the use out of her. I have a DA Neverfull that I use in the summer months.

Would anyone have this bag that they could compare it to the Neverfull MM?
I do like the DA print and love the detail of the handle on this bag.
It does say for summer 2020, will it stay as a regular bag or limited edition?
View attachment 4756388View attachment 4756388
This was a limited edition bag and has been sold out in the US. They are no longer producing it. It is still available in many other countries, but we unfortunately can't order it here in the states. I am so bummed I missed out on this one. Hoping to make some new friends in another country to get me one of these :lol:

Reactions: Iceskate
This was a limited edition bag and has been sold out in the US. They are no longer producing it. It is still available in many other countries, but we unfortunately can't order it here in the states. I am so bummed I missed out on this one. Hoping to make some new friends in another country to get me one of these :lol:
I decided against getting the limited edition bag as I can only buy in person or maybe through Harrods as they won’t ship to my location!
Once I can travel to London I will be looking at getting the Neonoe in the mono or DE print.

Reactions: miknarth