NeoNoe MM - help making a decision!

Missa17

Sep 7, 2019
I am purchasing a NeoNoe but having trouble deciding on colour.

I want classic - something that won't go out of style and is very versatile so I can wear it as a "go-to" staple with almost anything day to day.

I am deciding between the monogram empriernt in black (with black inside) OR in the navy (which has red inside).

I also considered the classic monogram with the black inside.

I have a kensington bowl in D.E if that makes a difference at all.

I've attached the links below. any votes?

Love all 3! I don’t think you can go wrong with either. Perhaps consider your wardrobe and what look you want to achieve with outfits? I love the monogram against greys, blues and black. The empreinte is perhaps more subtle. The navy/red might be harder to match with everything but such a great look too!
Enjoy deciding and please do share when you get your new bag!

I have mono In a seasonal colour which I love. But would definatley one day, add a black epi leather version. Theres days when you dont want to look like your wearing a obvious designer bag. But still want to look nicely put together the black epi is just so classic looking, really stylish, wear it with anything and bonus of having a handle. I guess only the discerning LV lovers would know it's LV creation but that's not at all a bad thing. When u have a load on mono and DE canvas its nice to have something different. Good luck deciding.

Reactions: RT1 and Missa17
I got the NeoNoe in the marine rouge empreinte leather. I have many mono and DE bags and wanted to go with something different. It is sooooo beautiful. I got it for Christmas, but have not used it because I have nowhere to go bc of the pandemic. I would feel silly using it to the grocery store. My second choice would have been the black empreinte.

Reactions: RT1 and Missa17
I have the mono/black trim and love it. I received the black empreinte last week for Christmas. I honestly love them both. The empriente is softer, the mono can be wiped down easily. Both are great. That's a tough choice!

Neo Noe in monogram is a beautiful and easy-going bag, but I personally prefer not to have black interior although some would love it. For such an easy-going bag, I also prefer canvas over leather, so the DE might also work for slightly although the mono is a tad more fun. I had seen most colours on the mono, and I adore the light pink as well as the light blue version. However, if black is what you like, then black it is!

I want classic - something that won't go out of style and is very versatile so I can wear it as a "go-to" staple with almost anything day to day.

I am deciding between the monogram empriernt in black (with black inside) OR in the navy (which has red inside).

I just got the monogram with cara

I just got the monogram/caramel and I love it. It is a color that goes with everything and I love that the interior is not a black hole!

Reactions: LVFloridagirl