NeoNoe do you love it? Is it as good as everyone sAys it is?

mel.mak

Jan 13, 2017
Neonoe i just purchased one in rose poudre
Its alot smaller than what I thought it was from pics maybe because all the pics i saw it was in smaller framed people im a bit bigger

Would love to hear your pros & cons to help me decide weather to keep or return

Also does it hold its shape or does it start to sag oncemit softens over time?

Reactions: Namwan-
I just got mine so I can't answer the shape question or softening but it sounds like your'e already disappointed with it. Is it just the size that you don't like? Do you generally carry larger bags?
My pros and cons---
Pros:
I have Noir and it's pretty worry free for me due to the dark strap.
The inside attached zip pocket is great for important cards if you don't want to carry a wallet (ID, debit some cash, etc).
I like how it's divided but each side has plenty of space. I am pretty sure you can fit a lot in there!
The drawstring is pretty secure and can't just be opened by someone trying to get into your bag. Using it xbody leaves your hands free to easily do it yourself though.
Specifically to the rose poudre...it's BEAUTIFUL! :tender:
Cons:
Snap-in strap lengths either work or they don't for your height/build. The xbody length is perfect for me (I'm 5'4", size 10 US) but may not work on some taller or shorter.
That's the only con I can think of :lol:

Can you try it with your stuff in it and make sure there's enough room for your needs? Take pics of you wearing it? Maybe even take pics of you wearing your FAVORITE bag and compare that pic to the NN to see what stands out as like/dislike?

I just got mine so I can't answer the shape question or softening but it sounds like your'e already disappointed with it. Is it just the size that you don't like? Do you generally carry larger bags?
My pros and cons---
Pros:
I have Noir and it's pretty worry free for me due to the dark strap.
The inside attached zip pocket is great for important cards if you don't want to carry a wallet (ID, debit some cash, etc).
I like how it's divided but each side has plenty of space. I am pretty sure you can fit a lot in there!
The drawstring is pretty secure and can't just be opened by someone trying to get into your bag. Using it xbody leaves your hands free to easily do it yourself though.
Specifically to the rose poudre...it's BEAUTIFUL! :tender:
Cons:
Snap-in strap lengths either work or they don't for your height/build. The xbody length is perfect for me (I'm 5'4", size 10 US) but may not work on some taller or shorter.
That's the only con I can think of :lol:

Can you try it with your stuff in it and make sure there's enough room for your needs? Take pics of you wearing it? Maybe even take pics of you wearing your FAVORITE bag and compare that pic to the NN to see what stands out as like/dislike?

Yes I generally carry larger bags neverfull mm or speedy b 30 the smallest is my favorite mm

Maybe I just need to get used to the size
Like when I first got mu speedy 30 i thought it was tiny compared to my 35

Crossbody is an ok length i think
Ill insert some pics on tell me what you think

Honestly? I think it hits you perfectly as shoulder or xbody length and looks :tup:
I think if it were any bigger it would look too big on you. :yes:
I'm not just saying that either - I really really like it on you and it looks great. I would not return but that's your call of course :flowers:
Thanks for the feedback im sure ill keep it once i start using it it should be fine uts just new i think and not like any other bag
If it doesn't work out its always sellable

I also think it looks absolutely fine on you. Crossbody or on the shoulder. I think it's one of those shape of bags that will suit everyone tall or short, skinny or curvy. Enjoy your new bag. :smile:

I think it´s the perfect size for you! I love mine and it really holds a lot and is still lightweight & comfortable to carry.

Agree!
I just got back from a full day running around town. This is just the most comfortable bag. And I got so many complements on it! It looks really good on you- not too big or too small.

I'm generally not too keen on the bag because (IMO) the boxiness of the shape somehow reduces the casualness of the bag. It looks ok on you but I keep wondering if a Speedy 30 would suit you better. These are only my honest thoughts on the bag, if you love it then keep it. Wear it in good health.

Reactions: daysha