NeoNoe do you love it? Is it as good as everyone sAys it is?

It looks just right on you for the classic smaller Noe style. But the deal is, it is designed so that it stick outs from the body. It can never be a flat pancake at your side. Either you come to terms with the look and function, or else it will drive you crazy. I find this an adorable bag on you, anyway!

Looks great on you! Honestly, I never looked at the neo noe (probably because the Noe was my first LV and I used it to its last thread - literally - too many years ago) and now it's on my list.

Did you end up keeping it or returning it?

I just got mine so I can't answer the shape question or softening but it sounds like your'e already disappointed with it. Is it just the size that you don't like? Do you generally carry larger bags?
My pros and cons---
Pros:
I have Noir and it's pretty worry free for me due to the dark strap.
The inside attached zip pocket is great for important cards if you don't want to carry a wallet (ID, debit some cash, etc).
I like how it's divided but each side has plenty of space. I am pretty sure you can fit a lot in there!
The drawstring is pretty secure and can't just be opened by someone trying to get into your bag. Using it xbody leaves your hands free to easily do it yourself though.
Specifically to the rose poudre...it's BEAUTIFUL! :tender:
Cons:
Snap-in strap lengths either work or they don't for your height/build. The xbody length is perfect for me (I'm 5'4", size 10 US) but may not work on some taller or shorter.
That's the only con I can think of :lol:

Can you try it with your stuff in it and make sure there's enough room for your needs? Take pics of you wearing it? Maybe even take pics of you wearing your FAVORITE bag and compare that pic to the NN to see what stands out as like/dislike?
I love the NeoNoe with the noir straps/trim whatever the terminology is. The LV site doesn't show measurements for it though. Do you carry it cross body since it's so tiny?