Neoneo and Neverfull

Izzybet

O.G.
Dec 15, 2013
I have a Neverfull and looking/thinking about my next bag purchase.
I did originally think I liked the Sperone BB but not too sure if I am a backpack wearer...
My thoughts have then gone to the NeoNeo in Mono/black or the DE/cherry.
Would anyone have a NF MM and the Neoneo that they could take comparison photos of please.
I am overseas and unable to visit a store in person.

I have a Neverfull and looking/thinking about my next bag purchase.
I did originally think I liked the Sperone BB but not too sure if I am a backpack wearer...
My thoughts have then gone to the NeoNeo in Mono/black or the DE/cherry.
Would anyone have a NF MM and the Neoneo that they could take comparison photos of please.
I am overseas and unable to visit a store in person.
Well even if we do, it's not sure that it will fit your body type, or it will be the same size to you as it is for someone else, even if you have the same height and weight.
You have two options, either to visit a store when you can to try them both, or to order both and return one (or both) if they don't fit your lifestyle.
For comparisons, random video on youtube (not even sure if it's a good one)
and also if you have instagram i think you would be able to find couple of hashtags etc.

Well even if we do, it's not sure that it will fit your body type, or it will be the same size to you as it is for someone else, even if you have the same height and weight.
You have two options, either to visit a store when you can to try them both, or to order both and return one (or both) if they don't fit your lifestyle.
For comparisons, random video on youtube (not even sure if it's a good one)
and also if you have instagram i think you would be able to find couple of hashtags etc.

Thank you. The comparison was more to compare the size between the two rather than what they are like when worn.
I don’t use Instagram but I will take a look to see what I can find.