Neon Rendezvous Clutch

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone gotten this clutch? I see the hot pink one on shopbop and it looks so nice! I was wondering how big it was, and if the pink is TOO neon?
    TIA

2. I have the purple patent Rendezvous, so I can't speak for the neon color, but the size is about the size of a manilla folder and about 1.5 in thick.

3. I am NOT a fan of neon but I LOVE this rendezvous! Its not too bright at all. A perfect pop against any outfit... If you want a more muted pink then i would recommend going with the "rose" rendezvous.

I love the blue and white lining in the neon RV.

[​IMG]

4. Thanks! I love the way the red one looks! But I like the pink for Spring. I think i'm gonna get this as my first RM item!

5. I freakin love that bag!!

6. I love it, too!!! It's more "me" than the muted rose, which is also lovely.

7. I was flipping through the Teen Vogue while getting my hair done....they had a small section on how neon is going to be popular. Anyway it had a pic of the neon pink rendezvous. Super cute.

8. Its super cute but very bright!! Totally a great bag to punch color to any outfit.

9. I just saw the orange neon one on RMs site and I love that more!

10. oh btw the neon's seem to be on the rm official site now, there is yellow, orange and pink.