Neon coral for fall/winter ?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies! I'm looking for a colored bag, and I fell in love with the neon coral Proenza Schouler PS1. My only problem is that I want a bag which I can use all year around and a color which will last a couple of seasons.

Would you wear a bag in neon coral during fall/winter? :smile:

2. I wear brights in the winter. It's a nice pop of color against the dark and neutrals. I have the Tangerine PS1, which I wear year round. This year I'm even feeling powder blue!

3. Great! BTW, is coral and neon coral the same shade? :smile:

4. I believe so.

5. For me it can! I will so that with my lemon ps1!

6. Theoretically I would, although personally my winter wardrobe doesn't work with pink (a lot of camel, red and burnt orange), so my poor neon coral PS1 has been sitting neglected for a month now. :-/

7. Oh no, you can give it to me instead, hehe. I promise I'll cherish it :P

8. I'd be worried about the Neon Coral showing water spots and such from snow!

9. I personally would not wear the Neon Coral during fall and winter. It's strictly a spring/summer color, for me. Just like I feel my Tobacco suede is only for fall/winter and I didn't take it out once during the hotter months. However, this is only my opinion. If you like the coral, wear it anytime you want. It's such a gorgeous color :smile:

10. Thank you so much for your opinions ladies. I have decided to go for the lipstick red instead! :smile:

11. Hi hope you don't mind me hijacking thread..... I'm thinking about getting neon coral pouch but I live in Scotland which gets a lot of heavy rain and in winter often snow. I need a bag I can use whatever weather and wondered if this colour would show rain/snow marks? (I always treat my bags with collonil).
    Thanks x