neocabby black denim vs saleya damier azur.. whats more chic?

radhika

O.G.
Feb 7, 2007
neocabby black mm vs damier azur saleya mm vs damier saleya mm(brown)
what looks more chic and is more practical for a new mom?? please share your views. deciding betwwen the two in the next coupla hours

Love the neocabby...The Saleya is great whether in azur or brown. In terms of practicality, the Saleya. I think is a more classic design, really. The neat thing about Damier canvas is that you can wipe more easily, then a denim. I know they treat the denim, but that's the neat thing about it. The color choice of the damier depends upon you. If you live in a warm climate, then you will get more use out of the brown than the Azur. I have worn the dark Damier at all times of the year (yes, even with pastels and khakhis in summer.) The leather on brown is more durable and water resistant. The Azur, I adore, but there is the thing with the vachetta on the bag and you will have keep after it more. (The Azur is not really white, but creamy with purple. It goes with tons of things, but I waited until spring to bring it out. Lots of comments on this, if you search the threatds. Good luck!

I love the Saleya in Azur (not a fan of it in Damier Ebony).
And the Neo Cabby in black is a gorgeous bag! It depends on your style really.. I love the Azur pattern so I say Saleya. See which grabs you more!

Neo Cabby may look more chic but I think the saleya is more suitable/practical for a new mummy...easier to put things into the bag as saleya is a great tote ---(ooh I have both and I am quite a new mummy too)

I am not a Saleya fan, but I bought this bag for a friend and did the baby bag test and it's definitely a better and more functional bag for a mommy then a Neo Cabby. Looks wise, I prefer the Neo Cabby though.