Neo Vivienne

beautyhml

Aug 30, 2018
Help. Trying to track this down in the noir with gold hardware. I chatted with CS, and they said it was discontinued - is that the consensus? Does anyone have any leads? Help. I want it so bad.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 6.13.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 6.13.27 PM.png
    155.4 KB · Views: 613
Help. Trying to track this down in the noir with gold hardware. I chatted with CS, and they said it was discontinued - is that the consensus? Does anyone have any leads? Help. I want it so bad.
I’ve tried to get this for over a year, but it is definitely discontinued. Sometimes I really wonder about LV‘s decisions.

Reactions: bugn
IMO it was priced pretty high for what it was - I loved the khaki one but it just didn't seem worth it. The ones my store had sat around collecting dust.
Aren’t all of the all leather bags that are not made of Epi or Empreinte priced similarly, depending on size? Designer bags are overpriced in general, but I’d rather pay such prices for something I really, really like instead of paying a little less for something that’s a compromise. English is not my first language, so I apologise if this doesn’t make sense.

I’m thrilled to have finally got one! Preloved but beautiful
How beautiful! I saw a deep green one at rebag today, what eye candy! I've always been attracted to this style but havent been able to take the plunge because the shape is SO similar to the Chanel Business Affinity, which I had first.
Congrats to you :flowers: It's a stunner and goes with everything.

Reactions: fyn72