Neo speedy question

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Are the neo speedies here to stay or will they be discontinued soon? I want the pink one (think Denis Richards!) but have to wait until July and I want to make sure I can buy it in the store!

2. The Neo Speedy will be around but I think the fuschia is seasonal and discontinued....

3. blue is permanent line, and i believe the green and pink are seasonal so they are around until they are sold out.

4. I think both the pink and the green were seasonal colors.

5. Lol Bag Fetish..we posted at the same time! We think alike :yes:

6. ^^ too funny :smile:

7. The Neo speedy is soooo cute, but I think I like the Baggy PM better bc it can go over the shoulder.

8. ^^ I agree, I love my baggy pm. I have been thinking about a baggy gm in pink for summer.

9. ^OMG TPF member Stefania has one and it is to DIE for!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous!!!

10. ^^ :smile: i drool when i see this bag, I may sell my speedy and fund the gm with that. I guess i better decide soon before they're gone..
    I havent seen many pink gm's on ebay. :sad:

I'm a die hard shoulder bag person... so i know i'd truly enjoy this bag and more so the pink :smile:

11. The pink looks soooo beautiful IRL.

Good luck on getting your hands on one--can't wait to see pics!! :smile:

12. the pink colour is very nice!

13. Thanks guys. The pink is something I wouldn't typically buy but it's SOOO cute and would be fun for the summer! Might have to tell DH to get it now....hmmm....

14. aw i hope you get it, the pink speedy is gorgeous!

15. I love the pink speedy!