Neo speedy question

BagLadie

Got a handle on it
O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
Red Sox Nation
Are the neo speedies here to stay or will they be discontinued soon? I want the pink one (think Denis Richards!) but have to wait until July and I want to make sure I can buy it in the store!

Lee

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 8, 2006
The Neo Speedy will be around but I think the fuschia is seasonal and discontinued....

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
Are the neo speedies here to stay or will they be discontinued soon? I want the pink one (think Denis Richards!) but have to wait until July and I want to make sure I can buy it in the store!
blue is permanent line, and i believe the green and pink are seasonal so they are around until they are sold out.

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Arizona
The Neo speedy is soooo cute, but I think I like the Baggy PM better bc it can go over the shoulder.

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
^^ :smile: i drool when i see this bag, I may sell my speedy and fund the gm with that. I guess i better decide soon before they're gone..
I havent seen many pink gm's on ebay. :sad:

I'm a die hard shoulder bag person... so i know i'd truly enjoy this bag and more so the pink :smile:

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Arizona
The pink looks soooo beautiful IRL.

Good luck on getting your hands on one--can't wait to see pics!! :smile:

BagLadie

Got a handle on it
O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
Red Sox Nation
Thanks guys. The pink is something I wouldn't typically buy but it's SOOO cute and would be fun for the summer! Might have to tell DH to get it now....hmmm....