Neo Noe- Mono or Epi

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

Anyone have the Neo Noe in epi? Can’t decide between mono or epi. For spring I’m thinking mono might be better.

04FEE25D-9B8A-4B32-B0B5-96F319532D33.png 1F27B42C-47EB-450D-914E-EA0098002BCE.png
  2. Well I’m partial ( check out the quick revea I just posted)....lol

Km2181 likes this.
  3. So pretty! Love!!!

4. Mono!

Km2181 likes this.
  5. Mono all the way ;)

Km2181 likes this.
  6. I bought the mono/rose poudre today for Spring/Summer. Can't wait to carry it!

Km2181 likes this.
  7. Epi! The mono is cute but I really love my neo noe in epi noir!

gemlover, OCMomof3 and Km2181 like this.
  8. Epi! Although I would say epi in noir is less carefree than mono. My wife has it, looks awesome, but it's so black that little marks will show. It's a good quality bag and the marks are easily wiped off. It also comes with the extra handle which is exactly how my wife always carries it

OCMomof3, Km2181 and Guy Chanon like this.
  9. I have the epi version as well, and use the extra handle all the time. But both are great bags. Initially I thought the mono version was somewhat unfinished looking (probably because I was so used to the vachetta bottom on the classic Noe), but it's grown on me.

Km2181 and Searno29 like this.
  10. I have a mono version in freesia I really like it for summer. But subsequently having recently acquired epi bag. I realise just how durable, slick and versatile it is, plus with it having added bonus of the handles too.
    If you have enough canvas bags in your collection I would choose epi.

Km2181 likes this.
  11. I have two in epi leather. Love them both. The short handle is very useful and love the finish of the epi leather. The bag looks very polished and elegant and it doesn’t scream LV

OCMomof3 and Km2181 like this.
  12. My vote is for the EPI.

OCMomof3 and Km2181 like this.
  13. I have the Epi (blue with coquelicot) and I love it. Personally, I don't need any more Monogram bags, and mine was gifted by hubby who really likes Epi....so it all worked out. Something a bit different than the usual. :smile:

Km2181 likes this.
  14. For those of you who have the epi bag, what color do you have? I really like the epi noir but for spring/summer maybe I should change up the color.

15. Épi, hands down.

Km2181 and OCMomof3 like this.