Neo Noe Epi release

I just bought the Pink one for my birthday this past Monday. I wore it on my birthday and just loved it. Very light weight, holds all my items, plus I don't have a Pink LV bag, so this satisfied my need.

Reactions: Lbellep
Just some more eye candy of my baby at home with its bandeau on! Curious to see how you guys feel about the way the bandeau is tied on!

View attachment 3926901 View attachment 3926902

Can you provide an update on this bag? Additional modeling pictures would be helpful as well. I absolutely adore this color combo and have always loved the Neo Noe silhouette. Now that it’s made in epi leather, my heart is swooning! I’m not sure if this bag is available in the US yet as the websit states “out of stock” and it was just released.

Reactions: Yuki85 and PamK
Can you provide an update on this bag? Additional modeling pictures would be helpful as well. I absolutely adore this color combo and have always loved the Neo Noe silhouette. Now that it’s made in epi leather, my heart is swooning! I’m not sure if this bag is available in the US yet as the websit states “out of stock” and it was just released.
Hey there!

So, to my dismay, I actually returned this bag a few days after purchase. It is the first bag I ever returned and it had nothing to do with the bag itself. A few days after I got this bag, I got the call from my Chanel SA that my So Black boy bag had finally come in (after months of being on the list) and I simply couldn’t pass up on the boy. Unfortunately, I wasn’t in the predicament to spend $5,000 after having just spent around $2,300 for the LV bag. So I returned the LV as a way to fund my Chanel bag. The way I saw it, the Chanel is an extremely rare and special piece where as the Neo Noe will continue in production and is easy to obtain in the future.

Looking back, I don’t have any regrets about it but definitely do have the Neo Noe on my wishlist to purchase again in the future!

Reactions: sammytheMUA
Hey there!

So, to my dismay, I actually returned this bag a few days after purchase. It is the first bag I ever returned and it had nothing to do with the bag itself. A few days after I got this bag, I got the call from my Chanel SA that my So Black boy bag had finally come in (after months of being on the list) and I simply couldn’t pass up on the boy. Unfortunately, I wasn’t in the predicament to spend $5,000 after having just spent around $2,300 for the LV bag. So I returned the LV as a way to fund my Chanel bag. The way I saw it, the Chanel is an extremely rare and special piece where as the Neo Noe will continue in production and is easy to obtain in the future.

Looking back, I don’t have any regrets about it but definitely do have the Neo Noe on my wishlist to purchase again in the future!

Thank you for the update! I done blame you for returning for the so black boy bag! I bet he’s a stunner!