Neo Neverfull pochette — keep in or take out?

DariaD

May 20, 2011
I am a happy owner of Neo Neverfull MM and can't really decide what to do with the small pochette that came with the bag. I don't carry my iPad mini on a daily basis and it's more comfortable for me to keep cards and money in a side pocket of the "main" bag. So now it's just there in the bag, rubbing on other items and getting "wear and tear" without me actually getting any use of it.

I'm thinking of taking out the pochette and just using it as a clutch on occasion, but maybe I'm missing something? How do you use yours and do you use it at all?

Huge thanks in advance for your replies! :flowers:

I sold mine, didn't use it from day one, I tried to think of ways i could use it but there was just nothing... Wish it came with a normal shaped pochette. Good luck figuring out, or perhaps sell like i did :smile:

I use mine as an extra pouch for my bag and also use it in other bags besides my Neverfull - I think it looks great in the Speedy for instance as the cerise lining in the pochette looks good against the beautiful red lining in the Speedy.

I keep little accessories in it such as a set of spare keys, a pen, headphones for my iPad Mini, handcream and a couple of hair ties. It doesn't look too bulked out and still closes easily.

I never thought I would use mine but it has honestly surprised me how handy it has become. Casual date night little clutch, some paperwork that I need to bring with me day to day, receipts. I have to say I am converted to the way of the Neo Neverfull pochette.

Thank you all so so much for your replies! Lot's of ideas to get inspiration from!

I decided to use the pochette for travel documents and papers during my trips and to keep my sketchbook and pens when I am at home. (I work as commercial illustrator and occasionally sketch ideas etc). So it's staying in my NF! :smile:

I have many different uses for the pochette now. In the beginning I didn't like it at all but now I put my Nexus 7 (tablet) in it while carrying my Neverfull. Sometimes I put in my phone, cles and hand sanitizer if my DH and I go out for dinner. I also love to use it as a clutch even when carrying my Neverfull on my shoulder and then I keep my cles (with cards) my keys, phone and misc stuff I need to access fast :smile::smile::smile: