Neo Marceau PM or MM and what trim? Pics included

Jolie

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
Just came back from my local store and my SA had the neo Marceau on hold for me! I just couldn't decide between the two colors. The pm is the size of Alma pm and the mm is the size of Alma mm! What do you guys think? I am set on the size, well kind of! I like the mm more, but I am not sure about the color, black or orange? I would appreciate any suggestions! Thank you:smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    484.1 KB · Views: 321
Just came back from my local store and my SA had the neo Marceau on hold for me! I just couldn't decide between the two colors. The pm is the size of Alma pm and the mm is the size of Alma mm! What do you guys think? I am set on the size, well kind of! I like the mm more, but I am not sure about the color, black or orange? I would appreciate any suggestions! Thank you:smile:
Have you tried them on in person? Sometimes it will make huge difference in making decision when you tried them on in person.

I haven't seen this bag yet in person but I love the style...I like the black better.....

I agree with Cali ..I do like the design of this piece.
Hi, we want to see your gorgeous PM, Shalomjude. I bet it looks awesome on you.

Back to the topic, I saw the MM size, it is good size. It is structured and stiff, I prefer leather with solid color but between the two, I like the black/mono one.

I wish they would have made the pm with the black trim but customer service said it only comes in the mm.....I really like this bag, will need to see it in person, but afraid the mm will be too big..

Thanks Sander! Love the pics! I think I like the all leather ones more than the mono. Although my boutique doesn't have any of those...sigh...I think I would go to Rodeo Drive to find out what they have at the boutique. Are the leather ones Special order???

I prefer the black! I think the size also depends on personal preference, of course. Back when I was researching the Neverfull I posted so many threads asking for size advice for my height, etc. I literally almost bought the GM before I tried them both on and realized the GM looked ridiculous on me and I needed to buy the MM. Just one example of how trying it on can really make or break what size decision you make. If you have already tried them on and either one will work for you, I think I would vote MM for this style.

I prefer the black! I think the size also depends on personal preference, of course. Back when I was researching the Neverfull I posted so many threads asking for size advice for my height, etc. I literally almost bought the GM before I tried them both on and realized the GM looked ridiculous on me and I needed to buy the MM. Just one example of how trying it on can really make or break what size decision you make. If you have already tried them on and either one will work for you, I think I would vote MM for this style.

Thank you Reginablair! I think the MM looks better on me as well. The pm is for more petite ladies and this style definitely looks better on the MM! 👍