Neo crossbody large - 2 pockets?

Carson123

Nov 21, 2013
Hi everyone! Trying to locate a large neo crossbody in black. I realize these were recently discontinued. My question is - does anyone have this bag with two interior pockets? I’ve come across a number of mediums on the pre-loved market with 2 pockets, but have yet to find a large.
If Longchamp did indeed make the large with 2 pockets, I’m going to try and find it. If it never existed, there’s a couple of options I found (with one interior pocket) that I’d pull the trigger on but would love to hold out for one with 2 pockets - if it exists!
Help please :smile:

Haha, no she looks great! I feel like le pliages always flatten out once you fill them

I think I may have found one! Called the NYC store and ordered one online. But I can’t seem to find the item # (for the new version). Sorry to bug again, but do you mind double checking the # on the clear tag inside? The one I ordered is L1630598001. Thank you!

You're welcome! And I didn't realize how wrinkled she is until those photos!! :wtf: Time to find a better way to store! :lol:
Haha, no she looks great! I feel like le pliages always flatten out once you fill them

I think I may have found one! Called the NYC store and ordered one online. But I can’t seem to find the item # (for the new version). Sorry to bug again, but do you mind double checking the # on the clear tag inside? The one I ordered is L1630598001. Thank you!

Did you ever get your bag?? :biggrin:
Yes! I’m honestly not a huge fan of how the bag lays when using crossbody. I think crook of the arm hold worth corners folded in is my fav look. But I LOVE the size, two interior pockets and adjustable shoulder/crossbody strap. Overall very happy with my purchase and grateful I was able to find one of the last Neos left!

Attachments

• 88172228-1F2F-43AA-824E-BB9E838E523B.jpeg
    88172228-1F2F-43AA-824E-BB9E838E523B.jpeg
    186.3 KB · Views: 19
  • E18ED6D7-CAB6-4347-B8BC-988A2CDEFEAA.jpeg
    E18ED6D7-CAB6-4347-B8BC-988A2CDEFEAA.jpeg
    212.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 8AA39777-4EC8-4784-91E4-D4E41C0DBC4B.jpeg
    8AA39777-4EC8-4784-91E4-D4E41C0DBC4B.jpeg
    191.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 1A452F0B-DFD5-45F6-B6DE-D8DEC622D0A9.jpeg
    1A452F0B-DFD5-45F6-B6DE-D8DEC622D0A9.jpeg
    174.9 KB · Views: 18
Yes! I’m honestly not a huge fan of how the bag lays when using crossbody. I think crook of the arm hold worth corners folded in is my fav look. But I LOVE the size, two interior pockets and adjustable shoulder/crossbody strap. Overall very happy with my purchase and grateful I was able to find one of the last Neos left!

Your bag is beautiful!! So glad you were able to get it! I've never actually tried to use mine crossbody, I normally use it for travel and carry it on the shoulder for that. But I like the look of it crook of the arm with the corners folded :smile:

I just love the Neo line and I'm so bummed that they are discontinuing it!! I came to it late in the game and would have loved to get more pieces before it left.

Reactions: Carson123
Your bag is beautiful!! So glad you were able to get it! I've never actually tried to use mine crossbody, I normally use it for travel and carry it on the shoulder for that. But I like the look of it crook of the arm with the corners folded :smile:

I just love the Neo line and I'm so bummed that they are discontinuing it!! I came to it late in the game and would have loved to get more pieces before it left.
Great to hear! I actually bought mine for travel too!

Totally agree about the Neo - wish they weren’t discontinued. The new energy line does not look as nice IMO.