Neo Classic Small..with feet?!

pheebspurse

Jul 5, 2019
1643410612080.png1643410655891.png

Went to Holt Renfrew last week and noticed the newer (?) model of the Neo Classic City has a somewhat slouchier grained leather, thicker strap, and feet! I haven't seen this color online, and the ones I found online (Farfetch has one in beige) was called exactly the same as the one without the feet and thinner strap. I didn't get the chance to take a pic of the tags but will do so should I visit the mall again sometime

I was set to get the all black in small size but this particular model got me thinking twice! Anyway, I'm new to Balenciaga so anyone could shed a light as to why they have variations of specs within the same size are more than welcomed. Thanks for letting me share!

Last edited:
Reactions: ghoulish
View attachment 5310994View attachment 5310995

Went to Holt Renfrew last week and noticed the newer (?) model of the Neo Classic City has a somewhat slouchier grained leather, thicker strap, and feet! I haven't seen this color online, and the ones I found online (Farfetch has one in beige) was called exactly the same as the one without the feet and thinner strap. I didn't get the chance to take a pic of the tags but will do so should I visit the mall again sometime

I was set to get the all black in small size but this particular model got me thinking twice! Anyway, I'm new to Balenciaga so anyone could shed a light as to why they have variations of specs within the same size are more than welcomed. Thanks for letting me share!

I just noticed that the black croc version at Nordstrom has feet too!
5A29D309-F776-4B55-A12E-E0891C1194B6.png

• Love
Reactions: pheebspurse
I just noticed that the black croc version at Nordstrom has feet too!
View attachment 5334994

oh that's lovely!! I think with silver/gold hardware it wouldn't tarnish so easily. I had my heart set on the black hardware and saw that Neiman Marcus has one. Unfortunately, I think black hardware will be prone to showing obvious sign of wear on the hardware. I ended up picking the one w/o the feet!

1645629913990.png

In case anyone's interested, Neiman Marcus has several color options with the feet! I also think that judging from the picture, the ones with the feet seems to have more relaxed/ slouchy leather (except the mock croc!) and slightly thicker strap

Last edited: