Neo Classic caught my eye. How do I keep it from slouching?

xtadecitrus

Jan 18, 2022
As a preference, I never was into Balenciaga or the slouchy look. Until I tried Neo Classic on. Just got it discounted and jumped on it. Any tips on how to keep it structured? I am thinking of stuffing it with some organizer but I am having a problem with finding one with a trapezoidal shape. Anyone who owns Neo Classic Small, is it a good everyday bag for you if you commute?
Thanks in advance!

JennyKrafts on Etsy has a lot of organizers, and they all can be made also customized for every bag.
She made me one for my Jypsiere just from the measurements (smaller on top etc.) I gave her.
I have four organizers for different bags from her, they are all made precise.

Reactions: xtadecitrus
As a preference, I never was into Balenciaga or the slouchy look. Until I tried Neo Classic on. Just got it discounted and jumped on it. Any tips on how to keep it structured? I am thinking of stuffing it with some organizer but I am having a problem with finding one with a trapezoidal shape. Anyone who owns Neo Classic Small, is it a good everyday bag for you if you commute?
Thanks in advance!
Hehe, I'm all about the classic old moto bag styles AND the slouch :P
Can't be slouchy enough for me :drool:
If you just want to keep the bottom from sagging, you could try finding a base shaper. If you want your complete bag structured, then try the idea with the organizer. I personally don't like them, cause the bag feels so stiff and I don't want that. I love my bags when they mold to my body. That's all a personal preference of course. That being said, I don't own the mentioned bag, but I think the Neo classics are built more structured than the old styles.