Neo cabby Success

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wanted to post- eluxury was great and returned my last Neo Cabby MM without complaint it was just so worn looking and had no tags at all out of the box! I was very upset and they sent me a new one. It is perfect and MUCH darker black than the last- beautiful!! I took it for a test drive today and I love it. So happy I went with the MM size as I can fit everything I need in it. Just wanted to share that elux is really good at customer service in case anyone is wondering about buying from them. I had reat luck!!! They even paid the priority shipping for me!!

2. Glad to hear this -- congrats on your Neo Cabby!

3. congrats on your bag...the neo cabby is so fabulous

4. Thanks so much. I'm happy I stuck with it and tried it again. The first one looked HORRIBLE and I wasn't sure if they were all that faded, but luckily it worked out. LV is so addictive!!!!!!!