Neo Cabby pros and cons

I'm thinking about to get a denim neo cabby, but after i saw some used denim bags, i have some doubt. Will the color of materia fade, and the shape of the bag will change? Also, i saw most tpfers bought the black cabby, I'd like to know the pros and cons of this bag in both colors.

Thanks in advance.

I've had my Denim Blue Neo Speedy since 2006, use it regularly and it still looks fab!:heart: These are recent pics. Mmmm.. I also want the Neo Cabby MM.. in blue!:tender:

Attachments

• Model side dist orange.jpg
    Model side dist orange.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 267
  • Denim Neo Speedy.jpg
    Denim Neo Speedy.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 274
no vachetta on the black. also, it's not a real "black" denim, more of a "raw denim look".

the Neo Cabby GM is really roomy, great everyday bag and unlike a lot of other Vuitton styles, it can be worn by the shoulder AND has an extra long shoulder strap.

the distressing is something normal when it comes to Denim, so you better prepare yourself for the fact that after 5 years of usage it won't look pristine and like new anymore. then again, no non-leather Vuitton could look pristine and like new after 5 years.

I use my neo cabby gm quite a bit. I love it becuase it is roomy and it holds alot. The fabric does have a distressed look to it, but it is still in wonderful condition. The only down side I have found is that the hardware does make the bag heavy. I didn't really notice the weight until I purchased a med. agenda. But I love the bag.

i have the neo cabby mm in black and it is one of my favorite bags. the black denim isn't a true black, more of a distressed, washed out black. the hardware has an antiqued look to it. my favorite thing about this bag is that it can be carried on the shoulder and handheld. it can really take a beating too. i used mine for 6 months straight and it still looks close to new.

the only thing is that the hardware is a bit heavy, so if you carry a lot, i can really weigh you down. i chose the black denim because i was worried about transfer to the vachetta from the blue denim. though i haven't read about this happening from other forum members yet.

I have the black cabby mm and i love this bag (i wish i purchased the gm) . It can fit a lot of things. It can be worn on the shoulder or forearm. The color of the bag is like everyone described a little distress. it doesn't change colors. It's still intact..

i'm thinking about get the blue one... i fell in love ever since i first saw it when it came out... but i just bought my first LV at that time... so this summer i went to LV again before price increase, then i decided to get MC speedy since it might increase a lot... now... i want another bag can be my everyday bag, i found that ppl always get jealous about my bag at work... ><

since the price increase, i dunno if cabby worth that much... for MM its $1680, and GM is $1920... if i ever gets it, i'd buy the MM, but on this forum, a lot ppl said the strap is too short to be a messenger bag, am I able to purchase a longer one?

i have the neo cabby gm in denim and i use it mostly when i travel. i like that i have the option to hand hold it or use the longer strap to carry over the shoulder. when i first bought it in july, the first time i used it i noticed that the vachetta has color transfer from the blue denim; but easily came off when i cleaned it with a white pencil eraser. the hardware can make it heavy and but the long strap is comfortable enough. i also carry this sometimes like a messenger bag across my body and it's perfect for my height (i'm about 5'5"). it's perfect for travelling imo; bag is very roomy. i'm actually contemplating buying the black gm next year. with the black one, you would not have to worry about the vachetta getting dirty too much. but denim color will fade over time but i kind of like that it gets the distressed look with more use.

I have the blue neo cabby mm and love this bag! Its such a cute style, holds a lot and can be carried two ways. Mine still looks new other than the vachetta turning honey colored. I purchased it last summer when it was released. (It was $1500 then)

i'm thinking about get the blue one... i fell in love ever since i first saw it when it came out... but i just bought my first LV at that time... so this summer i went to LV again before price increase, then i decided to get MC speedy since it might increase a lot... now... i want another bag can be my everyday bag, i found that ppl always get jealous about my bag at work... ><

since the price increase, i dunno if cabby worth that much... for MM its $1680, and GM is $1920... if i ever gets it, i'd buy the MM, but on this forum, a lot ppl said the strap is too short to be a messenger bag, am I able to purchase a longer one?

I have the denim XS and it works best for me since it can be a shoulder bag and messenger with the extra strap. Unfortunately, they didnt make this style in the blue denim which you prefer. I saw an XS black on ebay. You might wanna check it out just to see what it looks like :smile:

I have the black neo cabby gm and the denim xs. I looooove them both- especially the neo cabby b/c it holds so much! I love the fabric and the leather. This is one of my ultimate favorite bags I own.

I've had my MM Black Neo Cabby for one year and I carry it more than any other LV I own! I found the best thing for me is using a Large Purseket organizer inside to maintain the great shape of the bag. It's casual, cute, stylish and chic all at the same time. Great bag and the fabric/leather combo is fabulous in all weather.

I've had my MM Black Neo Cabby for one year and I carry it more than any other LV I own! I found the best thing for me is using a Large Purseket organizer inside to maintain the great shape of the bag. It's casual, cute, stylish and chic all at the same time. Great bag and the fabric/leather combo is fabulous in all weather.
What is a Large Purseket organizer? I had the denim neo cabby when it just came out and got frustrated about it being so flimsy. Now here it is a year later and I still love the style of the bag and am thinking about buying a black one this time & dealing with the flimsiness. Now I see your post and am wondering what the organizer is and where can I see / purchase it?