neo cabby or red epi????

How old are you?

If you are going for a young look, and most of your clothes are cute and trendy, go with the neo cabby. The neo cabby looks fantastic with trendsetting fashionistas.

If you are a classic girl, and most of your items are timeless, go for the epi.
I see that most mature women use the Epi line more. And I think it goes well it classic/business casual type clothing.

But knowing me, I would probably want both. LOL!

Definitely the red Epi Passy, very classy bag.

I sold my Neo Cabby because I hated how grey it looked I would have kept it if it had been a definite black! Great with the shoulder strap but I just didn't think it looked the price I paid for it! If you buy it look for a dark one!

How old are you?

If you are going for a young look, and most of your clothes are cute and trendy, go with the neo cabby. The neo cabby looks fantastic with trendsetting fashionistas.

If you are a classic girl, and most of your items are timeless, go for the epi.
I see that most mature women use the Epi line more. And I think it goes well it classic/business casual type clothing.

But knowing me, I would probably want both. LOL!

thanks for the reply..
I am 30 years old...
my style is like; jeans, nice tops, pumps, flats... not casual but not so classic.
when I am going to buy a purse or shoe I always imagine it with jeansand white shirt (like burbery)...
both bags that I ask for is so nice... But I think red epi is going to add color and elegant look... but with my sport shoes (whic I love too) cabby add a nice look... so different bags and so different styles but I love them both.:heart:

thanks for the reply..
I am 30 years old...
my style is like; jeans, nice tops, pumps, flats... not casual but not so classic.
when I am going to buy a purse or shoe I always imagine it with jeansand white shirt (like burbery)...
both bags that I ask for is so nice... But I think red epi is going to add color and elegant look... but with my sport shoes (whic I love too) cabby add a nice look... so different bags and so different styles but I love them both.:heart:
The red Alma will pop up all your clothes - it's simply georgous! It goes for every age and you will have it for years! The Neo Cabby is nice, but for me it's a bag for a short time. Good luck on your decide!