Neo Cabby MM.........

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
Can someone tell me the weight of this bag. I rarely carry my LV's anymore , one reason being that they are so heavy. I'm used to my 1.5# Balenciaga's but I really love this bag in black. I saw the weight for the MM in the thread but there wasn't a weight for the GM.
Thanks

It's (MM) heavier than the City but if you remove the strap it's about the same weight.(about 750g). I've been carrying it without the strap as I don't use it at all.

The hardware does make it a bit heavier than other bags made of fabric (I have the MM) but it's ok as long as you don't stuff it with heavy items such as books.

I have one in GM and it's so far the lightest school bag I have ever purchased. I stuff my textbook (1000pgs thick) with other junk and it is still as light as feather! (with a bit of exaggeration) I may feel this way because I have been carrying Rita religiously for the past few weeks and gained glorious bloody bruises..

Can someone tell me the weight of this bag. I rarely carry my LV's anymore , one reason being that they are so heavy. I'm used to my 1.5# Balenciaga's but I really love this bag in black. I saw the weight for the MM in the thread but there wasn't a weight for the GM.
Thanks
Hi Powder... I don't know the neo cabby's exact weight, but it is lighter than the Bal city IMO.