Neo Cabby MM

neo cabby mm

• You think this bag is absolutely hot and will sell well....

• You think this bag is just so so..you like others better....

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love this bag, but I didn't see it at the boutique yesterday! I hope it sticks around for a while because I want the big one! I love how it has a shoulder strap!

Both of mine r gettin picked up as we speak...LOL....SHould be here in one hour..I got blue and black MM sizes.Cant wait to get them in my hands!!LOL!

oh you've GOT to post lots of pics. I will only get one if it can be worn on the shoulder. I can't tell from the ic posted

^It can b worn on the shoulder..it has a seperate shoulder strap.BUT the strap isnt long enough for messenger length(i was disappointed in that)

I sent PHH to pick them up..>ROFL..BAD IDEA..He called me and said....Ummm..JILL......U bought this bag in TWO COLORS??????"....I had my SA ring them up and bag them up for me..DIDNT think he'd notice there was two.........OOPS......HEEHEEHEEHEE!!!!!!!...he thinks Im nuts.Oh well.

^It can b worn on the shoulder..it has a seperate shoulder strap.BUT the strap isnt long enough for messenger length(i was disappointed in that)

I sent PHH to pick them up..>ROFL..BAD IDEA..He called me and said....Ummm..JILL......U bought this bag in TWO COLORS??????"....I had my SA ring them up and bag them up for me..DIDNT think he'd notice there was two.........OOPS......HEEHEEHEEHEE!!!!!!!...he thinks Im nuts.Oh well.

OMG. Can;t wait to see your pics....