Neo Cabby MM

neo cabby mm

• You think this bag is absolutely hot and will sell well....

• You think this bag is just so so..you like others better....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Who is going to get one? I called vuitton and they said that they will be around for a few seasons...the black demin with handles looks so classy and chic...I have never been into the demim line but that bag is super hot...what do you think about the bag?

ITA! I have never been even remotely interested in the denim line, yet this bag is very hot!

thanks to Sophia for posting a pic!!!!!!!! The bag looks so hot in that pic...it looks causual or dressy....I love it much more than the current denim line for that reason...

Karman according to vuitton # it will come in mm and then a gm much bigger version...the mm will measure around 15x13x4...the pic is so nice...I have no clue how to post a pic of this bag...if anyone can feel free to add it to the thread....it is pricey indeed...but,the whole denim collection in general in pricey too....

So the mm is about the size ( if not bigger then) the Mc speedy?

Love the looks of the bag, not sure about buying it for that price though.

I have no idea what the bag looks like (been out of the loop for too long) so I will need to see pics before I can cast vote!:nuts:

attachment.php

there is something about this bag..it looks so much richer than denim maybe because of the black and black handles...first bag in a long time that was love at first site...usually I hmmm and hawww and I am unsure...this one is just breath taking....