Neo Cabby MM in grey vs. Alma PM in gris

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone, I've been wanting a grey bag for a quite some time and till now, still can't decide between these 2. Which one do you think is a better buy? Your thoughts and inputs will be very much appreciated. Thanks!

2. vernis alma!

3. I like neo cabby MM!!! It's on my wish list!

4. I have an Alma Vernis and a neo cabby and while I know that people say the LV Denim does not last forever,it is still my favorite-so easy to use & hip looking!

5. The vernis Alma!!! It's a forever bag.

6. Vernis Alma

7. Vernis Alma!

8. vernis alma!

9. Alma

10. I say the alma because the shape just can't be beat. I have the cabby, and while I like it, it doesn't get the use my alma does! I like the gris color better than the grey in the cabby too!

11. Love the Neo Cabby Style!

12. #12 Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
    That's a really tough one. If you need the function of handheld and shoulderbag, then neo cabby. If functionality is not an issue, then alma.

13. Alma.............

14. I love both styles for their unique looks & functionality. My bad :flowers:

15. I like the look of the Alma better. Not a big fan of the denim. That's just me, though... Good luck deciding! =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.