Neo Artsy coming to Germany/Europe?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey!

Has anybody seen the Neo Artsy in Stores yet? It hasn‘t found its way to the online store so far! :sad:

Will they even release it for the European Market?

Sorry, if this is in the wrong forum - but I haven‘t been able to find any information so far.

2. You can check the inventory through the US website, but no store in Europe has one available at this moment.
    I think they will release it in Europe, the artsy seems to be quite popular here but you never know.

3. It may already be in stores.

4. No it’s not in Europe yet, I enquired using the code in store and they also got back a nil return for the bag. They had been advised it was discontinued. I love an artsy but it’s actually a bag I never see out unless it’s one of mines. It’s regarded as quite heavy so maybe not that popular here?

Disappointing cause I’d quite like to see the new one and maybe get my first azure piece.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice