Neiman's Beverly Hills Fall MJ Event & Video

Iluv - I just replayed the video and it shows a blue Cecelia for $1375.

oh -- I know I saw that too.
that's why I wondered if they might be carrying it
Up until now, the only place I knew of that was carrying the quilted cecelia was Bloomies and they only have them in Black, Violet and Grey

A Blue cecelia was one of the very first things I had wanted this season but when I heard that MJ stores didn't order them and I had no idea who else might have them, I kinda gave up

Seeing that blue cecelia in that video has reinstated my hope!
It would be so perfect - a Blue cecelia and a Grey stam - and my F/W collection would be complete (except for the MIA LZW, but thats another story!;))

I'm going to call our NM later today to see if they know whether or not this is something that they are expecting

oh -- I know I saw that too.
that's why I wondered if they might be carrying it
Up until now, the only place I knew of that was carrying the quilted cecelia was Bloomies and they only have them in Black, Violet and Grey

A Blue cecelia was one of the very first things I had wanted this season but when I heard that MJ stores didn't order them and I had no idea who else might have them, I kinda gave up

Seeing that blue cecelia in that video has reinstated my hope!
It would be so perfect - a Blue cecelia and a Grey stam - and my F/W collection would be complete (except for the MIA LZW, but thats another story!;))

I'm going to call our NM later today to see if they know whether or not this is something that they are expecting

Iluv - I assume that if Neiman's included the blue Cecelia in its video that they purchased it. Happy hunting!!!!