Neiman Marcus's First Call Sale

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Neiman Marcus is having their First Call Sale- as much as 40% off on their handbags. They have lots of Cole Haan, Kate Spade, Juicy Couture, Ugg, etc. Go check it out!!! :nuts:

www.neimanmarcus.com

2. I went to check it out, wasn't impressed with anything they had there, Last Call is where its at!!! :biggrin:

3. Ah I see... I hope they'll have better stuff at their Last Call sale. =P

4. Yeah, me too, last year's last call was HOT! :biggrin:

5. Oh ya I remember... they had a bunch of Prada and other nicer bags up for grabs right?

6. Yeah, all kinds of stuff that I didn't think would go on sale. They usually have some Tod's too.

7. hey, when do they have last calls? is there a particular time? Should i be on the look out?

8. Its in December usually. Just go into NM, browse and ask an SA about it, he/she will most likely be willing to give you a call when it comes around, possibly even to do pre-sales for you. I'd say pre-sale is the way to go since once that **** goes public there is almost NOTHING good left.

9. Noriko, is it before or after Xmas usually?

10. Usually before :biggrin: A LOT of gift ops there hahahaa.