Neiman Marcus @ Stanford Cocktail Party on 6/8

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I received an invite in the mail. Is anyone planning on going? I'm thinking about it.

2. ANyone anyone?? :smile: :smile:

3. I guess buying one purse there doesn't get a person an invitation!! But, one time we were there on a day of a party and the SA gave us invitations!

4. I've actually only purchased two bags there. I secretly think she's trying to woo me away from LV Hawaii. :yes:

5. I thought about going, but since I am still hobbling around, I am not :sad: Go and tell us all about it! Tell Sayo I said hi!

6. Oh please be sure to tell us all the LV details! I am yet to go to one of these and I love to hear all about them so please indulge me! Enjoy and have a wonderful time!

7. Let us know how it goes...details!

8. I maybe going if i can get DF to drive me there.

9. Sounds like fun, a summary of the festivities would be awesome :smile: I shop at that neimans because its close to my work but not really at the louis kiosk. I guess thats why I have never been invited to an event there..lol....

10. Kuuipo will be going with me so we'll do a recap for everyone.

11. Have a great time and be sure to give us a full report