Neiman Marcus (SF) Report, Part II

o0o0o the linae metallica line! I LOVE the leather on those... the texture is amazing, its washed leather, right? blue-grey?!?! wow! I saw it in a gorgeous caramel a few months back, had to leave AR immediately! (I had my cc with me, dangerous!) The shape is really good too- like a speedy, only with amazing leather :yes:

Yes!! Linea metallica! I :heart: it. It was definitely like a washed leather. It was really squishy. I wouldn't mind getting one eventually.

I also want to add that there is a blueberry work there too (by looking at the picture). I also want to say that if you really wanted an indigo from 2005, the blueberry would be a VERY good subsitute. I really really liked the blueberry hobo but then I held back because a.) I don't need another bag and b.) I have an indigo first which in my opinion is really similar but with that subtle tinge of purple. The blueberry is a very true intense blue.

aaallabama said:
lol, you crack me up girl :lol:, did they see you taking the picture (?) :ninja:

Hehe,, no. I don't think so. Right behind me where I stood to take the picture was a huge display and the S.A. was still on the other side of it. :ninja: :ninja:

Thanks for the report, murasaki! Love the surveillance shot! lol! I should have gone with you so I could have made a distraction! lol! :P The Sapin sounds gorgeous! :heart: