Neiman Marcus San Diego - Stock + Incircle Double Points

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's double points time at Neiman Marcus and I just visited Mariela at the NM San Diego. I took a bunch of pictures with my regular camera but can't post them until this evening. I also took these with my iPhone (sorry about poor quality) - so I could show right away some of the bags she had available. She has a lot of costume jewelry available too (pictures will be posted this evening).

Attached Files:

• 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      117.2 KB
      Views:
    • 005.JPG
      005.JPG
      File size:
      80.1 KB
      Views:
    • 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      68.8 KB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      81.3 KB
      Views:
    • 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      81.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Thanks for the initial pictures Mon! Cant' wait to see the rest! :yahoo:

3. Thanks for the pics Mon! I will check back in tonight for the CJ ones! :smile:

4. OMG...I'm waiting on Cruise bags....but I'm such a sucker for CJs :graucho:

5. Thanks! Sure will check back later!

6. Thank you! Can't wait to see more pics!

7. is that a 10a red in lamb i see? been looking if it ever came in lambskin at all? do you remember op?

thanks

8. ^I do not know. However, the red jumbo pictured with the other red bags is caviar and not lambskin - sorry.

9. Thanks for posting!!!

10. Thanks very much for sharing!

11. Thanks for the photos Mon! I was in San Diego over the weekend and I visited this boutique on Sunday. There's some nice CJs...I bought a little necklace for myself...the brown/white ball with the CC dangling from it.

12. ^Congratulations, snow! Any mod pic?:graucho:

13. Thanks for the eye candy!

14. thanks Mon for the pics. There is a nice selection of bags available. Hope to see some CJ

15. Here are the additional pics I promised, but they aren't much better than my iphone pics (sorry).

Attached Files: