Neiman Marcus Recall: sale starts tomorrow

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
I was in NMLC today and found out a sale starts tomorrow at the one nearest me. It's an extra percentage, varying, on all but the new arrivals. I saw Chloe, Gucci, Kooba, Linea Pelle, Cynthia Rowley, and so much more. So I thought I'd alert my sister purse fiends. I'm going back! :yahoo:

LMAO...did I really say Recall in the title? Can someone fix that for the typo queen?

Locations: http://www.nmlastcallclearancecenter.com/

Last edited:

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
I believe it is at all of the NM LC locations.....I received an email regarding the sale. Look on the website and is should show the sale details.
Yes, I clicked all the links, and everyone is having a sale. I just found out while there today. Sorry to imply it was just the one location.

uwhuskygirl

I need a cupcake.
O.G.
Oct 25, 2007
Grrr I'm like a thousand miles away from one. :tdown:

Does anyone know if Last Call ships?

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
does the amt of the d/c vary? I just checked the link for the store location I'm interested in and there's no mention of a sale and/or addtl markdown

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
So would someone call the store and ask for a specific bag? There isn't a website, bummer.
yes -- just call any NMLC store and ask for whatever you're looking for -- be warned, however, that most of the SAs are NOT that familar with many of the better designers -- if the tag doesn't have the name, they're usually clueless -- I spend more time on the phone trying to figure out which style bag they have -- I usually ask for the style number and then do a google search online -- sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't

gymmia

Jan 10, 2008
Orange County, CA
It really varies with the SA. The Las Vegas store has a male SA that heads the designer handbag section. Super nice but moderately knowledgeable. He will definitely spend time with customers on the phone to describe the in stock bags in detail.

Last time I was at the LV store, he knew I liked bags. As he was unpacking the new stock, he would find me in the store to show me what had arrived.

bcbgurl19

Fellow Enabler
O.G.
Jun 21, 2006
In my closet...
<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1>
<!-- / icon and title -->Groovy, there's one 20 minutes away from me and I just may go.:yes:
I really need/want a Kooba.:graucho:

thithi

::pretty:tough::
O.G.
I believe it is at all of the NM LC locations.....I received an email regarding the sale. Look on the website and is should show the sale details.
Yes, I clicked all the links, and everyone is having a sale. I just found out while there today. Sorry to imply it was just the one location.
Thanks for clearing that up. My confusion stemmed from the title of the thread, "Neiman Marcus Recall." Never heard of such a place so I had to make sure it was meant as NMLC. I noticed the OP edited her first post to reflect NMLC instead of Recall.

Sort of like Nordstrom's Last Chance, not NR. kwim?