Neiman Marcus Promotion

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! It's my #2 favorite. Number one is my black Gaufre messenger. My Hermes Gao is actually in third place b/c it doesn't have any outside pockets.

The only negative, and it's not that big a deal, is it's a lot larger than I really need. It's great for shopping though. I put my sunnies in one of the outer pockets and my water bottle in the other. If the bottle is cold, I wrap a paper towel around the bottle so the lining doesn't get wet from condensation.

I have narrow, droopy shoulders, but as always with Prada, it sits beautifully on my shoulder. I have to use a cane on my right when I walk very far and have always carried my bags on my right shoulder. Even with using the cane, the bag stays put. The scent of good ole Prada deerskin is soooo yummy! It's worse for the wallet than that "new car" scent. Plus it's so soft and smooshy you just want to hug it! :tender:

I don't know how I get that grouchy face there but I can't figure out how to get rid of it ughhhh.
I have it also and like PP love it. It is probably my favorite as I can use it and use it and after a year it still looks great. The original I have is red but Nordies had one 40% off in black a couple of months ago and I snagged it :smile: Don't usually buy two bags just in different colors but I couldn't resist. I know - I've got a Prada sickness.

The only negative, and it's not that big a deal, is it's a lot larger than I really need. It's great for shopping though. I put my sunnies in one of the outer pockets and my water bottle in the other. If the bottle is cold, I wrap a paper towel around the bottle so the lining doesn't get wet from condensation.

:tender:

PP.....I am assuming this bag is about the same size as my Cervo Lux Chain bags, correct? Please tell me it's not as big as the bag I am trying to sell because it is too big and the exact reason I am buying the Pocket tote....
Here is the bag I have that is waaaaay too big. Please tell me the VD is smaller....
And also it wears very well, right?

PradaHobo.JPG

Ruby-Prada2.JPG

p4.JPG

PP.....I am assuming this bag is about the same size as my Cervo Lux Chain bags, correct? Please tell me it's not as big as the bag I am trying to sell because it is too big and the exact reason I am buying the Pocket tote....
Here is the bag I have that is waaaaay too big. Please tell me the VD is smaller....
And also it wears very well, right?

I don't think it's quite that bit. Here's a quick pic from when I got the bag. It's a lot more slouchy than yours, so it molds against your body. I'm 5'4" and I refuse to say what dress size. :devil:

picture.php

Oh Thank you thank you thank you!!! It's the perfect size and it's absolutely beautiful. I should have bought this to begin with but I saw the Large tote and thought It would be okay. Can't wait for the 24th to arrive (delivery day). Maybe this will satisfy my Prada Lust for awhile.

FYI...

Another promotion I heard about per my NM SA was a spend some get some promo starting Wed. They're doing one of those evening parties again where you get $50 off a future purchases and then if you purchase a certain $ you get a certain amount of a gc. I'll be picking up a bag on Wed and will get a $175 gc plus I'll take advantage of the 6 mo no pymt/no intrst deal.

FYI...

Another promotion I heard about per my NM SA was a spend some get some promo starting Wed. They're doing one of those evening parties again where you get $50 off a future purchases and then if you purchase a certain $ you get a certain amount of a gc. I'll be picking up a bag on Wed and will get a $175 gc plus I'll take advantage of the 6 mo no pymt/no intrst deal.

Hey girl! Did you end up keeping the cervo shine in pietra or the brown vitello shine tote? And what bag are you bringing home on Wednesday? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!:graucho::graucho::graucho:

Kept the vs tote. The other was a smidge too small......AND bringing home the same bag ryry had, the nocciolo cervo shine tote w/ the snap closure. I couldn't resist it when we saw it on our outing. Loves!

NM is also doing an online only deal for the next three days - buy some get some:

$500 get $100
$750 get $200
$1000 get $300

Check your email from NM for the promo! Anything above $1000 you don't get more - just the $300.

OMG! :nuts: too bad i already ordered both of my chanels from saks last week... :sad: besides i don't have time for a shopping trip this week... and chanels are not available online... oh well...

just out of curiousity - do we get the credit automatically for our purchases? or is it a gift card to be used towards future purchases?

btw, good choice A! can't wait to see your cervo shine tote!!! ;)

OMG! :nuts: too bad i already ordered both of my chanels from saks last week... :sad: besides i don't have time for a shopping trip this week... and chanels are not available online... oh well...

just out of curiousity - do we get the credit automatically for our purchases? or is it a gift card to be used towards future purchases?

btw, good choice A! can't wait to see your cervo shine tote!!! ;)

Gift card - allow 6-8 weeks for delivery