Neiman Marcus Promotion

Oh Crap. I didn't have a NM card but just applied online and got one. I will call and see if they honor my acct that is only 15 minutes old and buy my Vitello Daino. That 6 months no interest is nice. Thanks for the info!

Oh well, I was under the assumption it was for online and it's not. But while I had her on the phone I went ahead and ordered it anyway. I had to have this bag. I'll have it paid off within a month anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.

Last edited:
^^very cool! So what color are you going to get?

Black! I want a good sturdy everyday bag and this is it. Maybe a little boring as far as Prada's go but it's classic. I would have loved to find one on ebay but Purple is just not an option. But Oh how I would have loved the half price price tag. I have the other Calf Skin VD but it's just too large for me.

NMV06D9_mn.jpg

Oh that's right I remember your pics about these bags. And NOOOOO, totally not boring. Classic is the perfect word that you used. You can never go wrong w/ black especially in that style. You're so bitten by the Prada bug, lol!

Oh that's right I remember your pics about these bags. And NOOOOO, totally not boring. Classic is the perfect word that you used. You can never go wrong w/ black especially in that style. You're so bitten by the Prada bug, lol!

Well, I unloaded one of my older more worn Cervo Luxes on Ebay (Had to keep my Lampone one because I adore them) and wanted to get a good everyday bag that would wear well. The Calfskin proved too large.
I've had the Bug for a couple years now. For as much as I spend in RM and Treesje I could have had 3 or 4 more Pradas but I am an equal opportunity Bag lover. I still have not used my Purple V Shine Hobo. Trying to wrap myself around the idea of plastic lining.

^ well if you haven't used the bag and you have some apprehension about the lining then do yourself a favor...return it and use the $ to put toward your black hobo!

^ well if you haven't used the bag and you have some apprehension about the lining then do yourself a favor...return it and use the $ to put toward your black hobo!

But I love the Outside! That crackly shiny leather draws me everytime. It's like a Sparkly Christmas Tree Bulb that catches your eye. I can't do Bling so this is my version of one with a more subdued attitiude.

I made the trek over to Neiman's yesterday. The SA was nice but did not mention the promotion. The bag I want is less the $1k anyways and it appears it would be better to purchase from Hawaii anyways.

Oh Crap. I didn't have a NM card but just applied online and got one. I will call and see if they honor my acct that is only 15 minutes old and buy my Vitello Daino. That 6 months no interest is nice. Thanks for the info!

Oh well, I was under the assumption it was for online and it's not. But while I had her on the phone I went ahead and ordered it anyway. I had to have this bag. I'll have it paid off within a month anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.

Bet I know what you bought, too. :graucho:

Edit: I just read the posts after this one. Well, I still knew what you were getting. ;)

Bet I know what you bought, too. :graucho:

Edit: I just read the posts after this one. Well, I still knew what you were getting. ;)

I bet you did too! LOL
I forgot to add the Free ship code so I called last night. They wanted 32.00 shipping! Eeek! So they let me apply the code and then I asked if I could have the metallic pouch promotion and she said No, I ordered 3 hours before the promotion started :sad: But in the mail this morning I saw they put a hold on my order and it said to call them. I did, and they just needed a little extra time to verify my information for credit card approval for a high ticket item (Even tho they gave me an acct number and said it was approved). So I asked if I could have the Pouch since my order didn't officially go through until today and she is looking into it.

Anyway....I digress. PradaPsycho, do you like your Pocket Tote? Do you have any qualms about it at all?

I accidentally found out today when I went to Nordstroms to return something and mozeyed on over to NM to look at the Balenciaga's. I saw a gorgey Prada Cervo tote and was hesitating because I just bought a Balenciaga PT and the SA told me about the 6 mo. "layaway" and I just caved and purchased it right on the spot!:shame: I can more than save up for it within 6 months to pay it off:yes: I don't have the bag with me, as it was a display model and I wanted a new one, but here is the bag from the NM website:
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...0226cat5890735cat000011cat14860749cat22770735

I can't wait to get it! This is my first Prada and I want to use it right now!:yahoo: And I also got the free metallic makeup pouch......boy, did I make out!

Anyway....I digress. PradaPsycho, do you like your Pocket Tote? Do you have any qualms about it at all?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! It's my #2 favorite. Number one is my black Gaufre messenger. My Hermes Gao is actually in third place b/c it doesn't have any outside pockets.

The only negative, and it's not that big a deal, is it's a lot larger than I really need. It's great for shopping though. I put my sunnies in one of the outer pockets and my water bottle in the other. If the bottle is cold, I wrap a paper towel around the bottle so the lining doesn't get wet from condensation.

I have narrow, droopy shoulders, but as always with Prada, it sits beautifully on my shoulder. I have to use a cane on my right when I walk very far and have always carried my bags on my right shoulder. Even with using the cane, the bag stays put.

The scent of good ole Prada deerskin is soooo yummy! It's worse for the wallet than that "new car" scent. Plus it's so soft and smooshy you just want to hug it! :tender: