Neiman Marcus Promotion

Maybe we will see each other at the grand opening - Sept 11th! It is a 45 mnute drive for me so am planning on getting a sitter that day so that I can enjoy the shopping. It has been a long time coming!

I'm only 10 minutes from Neimans and Nordstrom - not a good thing. Yes definitely there on opening morning. I'll probably have my MIL with me. We are shopping buddies. She is a terrible enabler though. Doesn't have many Prada's but keeps finding ones for me to buy. :hysteric: She doesn't like to change purses often. MIL did pick up a vit daino in black last year with gold hardware - it is just beautiful. I've got the same one in red and use it for work. It is a true workhorse.

We should wear our favorite Prada's of the moment to the opening!

this means trouble. i can't spend anymore....6 bags in 1 month is enough for me. dh isn't so happy right now. lol

There are a lot of us who can relate...
lol7.gif

grrr this is annoying!!
i cant apply a NM card cos I am not a resident there...
missing out all the great deals!!

NM also do not accept overseas credit cards.... wish they would at least have paypal on their payment mode.....

:sad: sob..

Thanks. I think that's why I did not get anything before. The bag I wanted was below.
And then rational kicked in.
Although this time I am on the right side of the $1k, very tempting.

Well not to enable you or anything but now's the time to take advantage of a great promo. It's nice to be able to delay payment (even though we pay them off at the end anyway) and still not get penalized. I took advantage of it and it just gives me time to accumulate more funds.

If it's financially viable, go for it.