Neiman Marcus Promotion

Bagladee

O.G.
Mar 17, 2009
Pacific Northwest
Wanted to let you all know that my SA informed me that NM is having a 6 month/no payment/no interest promotion that will run from August 12-26 for their cardholders.:graucho::graucho:

sbelle

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
is this at all NM or just yours, BL?
It is definitely at all. My SA called me too (lol--actually several of them). I have been known to take advantage of these promotions.

S - so go out there and buy those "other" things you "wanted" before the bag ban!!! LMAO!!!!:graucho::graucho::graucho:
Oh, I'm thinking about it. It doesn't count as going off the ban if you don't have to pay for it for 6 months. I read that somewhere.

luvprada

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
Wow works for me too. Guess I need to find a Neimans as the Seattle one isn't open yet.

Bagladee

O.G.
Mar 17, 2009
Pacific Northwest
It is definitely at all. My SA called me too (lol--actually several of them). I have been known to take advantage of these promotions.

Oh, I'm thinking about it. It doesn't count as going off the ban if you don't have to pay for it for 6 months. I read that somewhere.
OMG - love that reasoning! I knew there was a reason I felt a connection with you! It's the logic!:nuts::nuts::nuts:

Bagladee

O.G.
Mar 17, 2009
Pacific Northwest
Wow works for me too. Guess I need to find a Neimans as the Seattle one isn't open yet.
Maybe we will see each other at the grand opening - Sept 11th! It is a 45 mnute drive for me so am planning on getting a sitter that day so that I can enjoy the shopping. It has been a long time coming!

sbelle

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
OMG - love that reasoning! I knew there was a reason I felt a connection with you! It's the logic!:nuts::nuts::nuts:
The other rule I like is if you buy a bag, but afterwards you don't mention it outloud or in writing, it didn't happen. Ok, maybe that one's a stretch...

girlycharlie

Bag Hag
Nov 15, 2006
USA
Question for you ladies, does NM carry the Cervo tote in Fumo? if not, who does? I don't think Saks ordered it in Fumo either...