Neiman Marcus New Stock

JoV

Purses are my Passion
Oct 31, 2005
I walked through Neiman's yesterday and they had tons of new stock!

:love: A Paddington(whisky?), 2 Spy's(honey? & conac?), 3 Pony Balenciagas (magenta, teal, and black), Leather Balenciagas(black, all sizes).....Diors,...Guccis(hobo's w/crystal flowers!)....I was totally overwhelmed! I kept making the poor sales assistant show me each one. (this is the NM where most are in the museum cases).

I don't know which to buy?!?! Each one was fantastic. Really want the Le Dix. I fell in love with it when I saw it in the NYT Sunday Style section 4 (?) years ago. But the Paddington was so soft and the Spy was amazing. (trouble breathing.....:smile: )

Now waiting for my W2 so I can efile income tax refund this week. Except I'm not a patient person.:lol:

i'm with you, honey...can't wait for the tax return! since my job is only part time, i don't think i've made enough this year to pay taxes, so i should be getting like a grand back, lol

jc2239 said:
did u go to the neiman marcus in paramus or in short hills?.......gotta go check it out and deplete my savings some more.....

Paramus...don't buy them all:biggrin: - leave some for me, please.

Have fun!

JoV said:
Paramus...don't buy them all:biggrin: - leave some for me, please.

Have fun!

Ahhhh, I miss the NJ Neiman's (both Short Hills and Paramus). I don't think the Neiman's at Tyson's (VA) and the Galleria (DC) have as great of a selection. :sad2: