Neiman Marcus Mid-Day Dash

chinarella

Mar 4, 2009
Starts at 11:30 central:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...x=n&uEm= Free shipping with NMAUG promo code

snowbrdgrl

O.G.
Oct 3, 2007
i got the mj hobo...did anyone order this last time around? The description says patent leather but the pic is normal leather....

s627y

O.G.
May 12, 2008
I am so upset!! I ordered the MJ Bruna, I've been wanting this bag forever!
And as soon as my order went through, it was cancelled at the same time!!!
This is ridiculous!!!!

pupeluv

William
Jun 2, 2008
Interesting, no one seems to even care anymore. Possibly if they had good stuff we could be excited about it. Nothing for me.

evalue

Couture Lover
hmm very strange...but i know 100% the bruna will be on sale in OTHER prettier colors then the bronze!!!! it will be VERY VERY SOON! It will also be in one of the dashs and the september sale which i will have to miss because i will be away for the MAJOR weekend sale coming up!! HINt hint

evalue

Couture Lover
NEWS FLASH~!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just want to let everyone know for those that were looking for the mJ bruna and other MJs...on 8/28 there WILL BE A MIDDAY DASH..that will have the MJ Bruna in a diff color and the MJ Stam and the MJ Damen bowler!!

they will be 50% off....But i warn you that that can change even a few mins before the dash begins!

snowbrdgrl

O.G.
Oct 3, 2007
NEWS FLASH~!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just want to let everyone know for those that were looking for the mJ bruna and other MJs...on 8/28 there WILL BE A MIDDAY DASH..that will have the MJ Bruna in a diff color and the MJ Stam and the MJ Damen bowler!!

they will be 50% off....But i warn you that that can change even a few mins before the dash begins!
WOWEE awesome thanks for the info!.... I got the Damen last time and really like it! Do you know what color the Stam will be in???