Neiman Marcus mid-day dash

usually NM does the mid day dashes on central time. eastern time is later, not earlier than central.

edit: hmm sorry i misread the time

Okay am I retarded? I got the link: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/templates/P6.jhtml?itemId=cat21000740&parentId=cat8900735&ecid=NMEC81609MiddayDash&ncx=n&uEm=kpcoppola@gmail.com

But when you click on it the link brings you to nothing? the sale would start at 4pm Eastern time correct? Or am I missing something here?

frangelica

O.G.
May 13, 2006
I called, site is not working..."will be up in 5-10 minutes" this was at 10 after. Sux as this is the first time in ages that I was available for one of these. I am late now so another one I shall miss.:tdown:

double*domer

Jan 24, 2009
Question for you ladies...while we wait...I wasn't invited to this, but will I be able to shop using your link? Or will it ask me for an invitation code or something at checkout?

Assuming it ever works!!!

KPCoppola

never pay retail
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
Massachusetts
Question for you ladies...while we wait...I wasn't invited to this, but will I be able to shop using your link? Or will it ask me for an invitation code or something at checkout?

Assuming it ever works!!!
Nope, you can shop through the link- no code needed (except for the free shipping code of course)

Quigs

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
The site opened more than 30 min late and only four items, all clothing, were posted. Complete waste of time.