Neiman Marcus Last Call Sale

chemlex

Sep 13, 2005
It starts in stores on Wednesday - but is online NOW!

www.neimanmarcus.com

Some great bags are 50% off. I'm sure there are also great deals on clothing and shoes.

Free shipping with code: LAST06

fashionfrenzy

Sep 28, 2005
Thanks for the info--I went last friday and reserved a Kate Spade and a Ferragamo tie for my husband--you can't beat another 40 % off of the markdown price!!!!!

kerri

Mar 9, 2006
Italy
you should come and see the sales in Milan in June most of the seasons stuff half-price.....Gucci,Chanel,Dior,Fendi,Prada,etc the only one who does'nt do sales is LV.

Accessory Obsessory

VENI VIDI VISA
Mar 9, 2006
kerri said:
you should come and see the sales in Milan in June most of the seasons stuff half-price.....Gucci,Chanel,Dior,Fendi,Prada,etc the only one who does'nt do sales is LV.
Careful, I live in The Hague and it's a cheap flight. You may have a houseguest for the next sale!:biggrin:

Jerryfan5

Mar 5, 2006
How long does the sale last for? I'm from Canada and I'll probably visiting a friend next weekend (April 1). Will stuff still be on sale? Thanks!

Jerryfan5

Mar 5, 2006
Sorry to ask a stupid question again, but I've never been to Neiman Marcus cuz I'm not from US. How's the Gucci sale in June? Do they have a wide selection of bags? How much discount?

Would they have the medium horsebit hobo (Jessica Simpson bag)? Thanks again!