Neiman Marcus last Call Coupon

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know of a link to a Neiman Marcus Last Call Center Coupon for the month of April?

Thanks

2. Here you go! A coupon for 20% off your purchase!

http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/c/tag/hBH$8D5AB8$L1B7Q15XB121pj.AQXgLz8D/doc.html

If you cannot view this e-mail, please click here. <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="650"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td bgcolor="#000000" width="1">[​IMG]</td> <td bgcolor="#006dc0" valign="top" width="209">[​IMG]</td> <td bgcolor="#006dc0" width="18">[​IMG]</td> <td align="right" bgcolor="#006dc0" valign="top" width="403">[​IMG]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 20 Years = 20% OFF Total Purchase[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Now Through April 14[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Now is the best time to shop at Neiman Marcus Last Call. In honor of 20 years of business, TAKE 20% OFF YOUR TOTAL STORE PURCHASE through April 14. Shop the best designer names for spring at these incredible deals. Hurry in this week!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Some exclusions apply. Discount taken on individual items. Discount cannot be combined with any other offer. No adjustments for prior sales. Sale ends April 14, 2008. [/FONT]
    [​IMG]
    [/FONT]</td> <td bgcolor="#006dc0" width="18">[​IMG]</td> <td bgcolor="#000000" width="1">[​IMG]</td></tr></tbody></table>

3. That's awesome....thanks!

4. Is this for instore only?

5. Yes I believe it is for in-store...

Does anyone have any coupons for after April 14th?

6. :huh:h thanks! I'm gonna go there today after work! >_<

7. You don't need a coupon for the 20% off your purchase. There are are signs up throughout the store and they're taking the discount automatically when you pay.

8. It is a bit misleading. I went yesterday and there were signs on the shoes indicating 20% off of lowest price so when I got to the cashier I asked if I got 20% off of the lowest price on the shoe and 20% off my entire purchase and she said no, you only get 1 of the 20% offs. However, I also did get a pair of Chloe Sandal Heels that were an additional 35% off...:woohoo:

9. does this include jewelry?

10. last call can phone order? many city no last call.

11. Thanks for the info. I will go to the one in Jersey Garden on Saturday.

12. I don't think so..... the stores itself are not very organized so I can't imagine they can find and send exactly what you are looking for :shrugs:

13. There are a lot of exclusions, and jewelry might be one of them. I know sunglasses aren't included in the 20% off.

14. Thanks!
    Went to Jersey Gardens on Thursday, this was not one of their better sales that I have been to.:tdown:
    There was some exclusions the only two brand names that I can remember was True religion & Seven.

15. So, were the shoes 35% off plus 20% off?