Neiman Marcus Last call Bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yes. Haaa.. they are back again!

2. Thanks for the heads up!!
    some familiar bags indeed :smile:

3. Thanks for the post!

4. Thanks so much for the link to some great deals.:tup:

5. Yes hryusha - they do look familiar. Don't you think that many of these have been returned several times over? Worried about the actual condition... :sad:

6. interesting, I saw even this page changes, the items show up and then go away. I never saw this page before, is this the "hidden" link?

7. That dior cannage is a great deal, but everything else looks "bleh". Anyone find anything else? When I went there were only 7 bags left.

8. the moshino muffin bag has been there forever :roflmfao:

9. You're right about that Mochino bag. I wonder what's up with it. I've noticed it popping up periodically and can't help but wonder if someone keeps returning it.

10. Well, I have to admit I own that Moschino bag :shame:- bought from NM - so I know it's not the same bag, or one that's been returned. I bought it about a year ago, when I was first starting to build a collection. I got caught up in the sales and snagged it because it seemed like such a deal - I paid about $300 at the time. I figured I could put it on ebay and at least make my money back if I didn't like it. Well, the resale value on ebay for that bag is pretty much nothing. That said, it is a very pretty bag and big enough to fit a full-size work file without bending it. However, the majority of it is satin, and I am afraid it will not wear that well - snagging, etc. It is too fancy for me to take to work, and too big for night, so it has never been worn. Maybe I need to pull together a work outfit this week that it goes with and finally take it out!