Neiman Marcus Last call Bags

Dec 18, 2007
California
Yes hryusha - they do look familiar. Don't you think that many of these have been returned several times over? Worried about the actual condition... :sad:

s627y

O.G.
May 12, 2008
interesting, I saw even this page changes, the items show up and then go away. I never saw this page before, is this the "hidden" link?

dee

Feb 15, 2006
You're right about that Mochino bag. I wonder what's up with it. I've noticed it popping up periodically and can't help but wonder if someone keeps returning it.

Brenn18

O.G.
Sep 19, 2007
Austin, TX
Well, I have to admit I own that Moschino bag :shame:- bought from NM - so I know it's not the same bag, or one that's been returned. I bought it about a year ago, when I was first starting to build a collection. I got caught up in the sales and snagged it because it seemed like such a deal - I paid about $300 at the time. I figured I could put it on ebay and at least make my money back if I didn't like it. Well, the resale value on ebay for that bag is pretty much nothing. That said, it is a very pretty bag and big enough to fit a full-size work file without bending it. However, the majority of it is satin, and I am afraid it will not wear that well - snagging, etc. It is too fancy for me to take to work, and too big for night, so it has never been worn. Maybe I need to pull together a work outfit this week that it goes with and finally take it out!