Neiman marcus invitation only online 2 hour sale - 50% OFF

s627y

O.G.
May 12, 2008
This is the first time I received it, and somehow I think this is user-specific? Anyone else received this invitation? What are your items?
I've bought mostly bags and some clothing from them last year and this year. Probably around 3K.

evalue

Couture Lover
This is the first time I received it, and somehow I think this is user-specific? Anyone else received this invitation? What are your items?
I've bought mostly bags and some clothing from them last year and this year. Probably around 3K.

hmm strange...i bought for 4 times as much! all of my holiday presents came from nm...sheesh you got off easy lol!

i dunno maybe its the avg customer that they are going for! the ones that shop but dont over do it! i have never seen this before! bluefly started this several months ago too!

hiyall

Jan 29, 2009

I'm just logging on and my first thought is that you are wayyyy cool to share this with us...thank you:heart:

My last thought was, BLAST, I missed it.

ALSO...I didn't get anything like that, and I spend a lot of money with NM (I mean A LOT:nuts:)...they didn't send me one, but whatevah though, because it was still beautiful of you to share this with us you :queen:YOU!

sgraham

TX gal
Sep 1, 2008
Texas
I agree withy hiyall, that was very nice of you to share the link! bummed I missed it! I'm surprised I didn't get the email...I seem to get an email from them almost everyday and its not near as good as that one!!!

chiapet

Nov 26, 2007
I wonder if they are trying out a new marketing scheme...

It seems like the sites like bluefly and gilt groupe etc are selling more and more on a deadline, and people are less rational about their purchases when the clock is ticking!!! :P At least I know I am! :P

Would have loved that Prada! Hope someone from tpf got it!

legibet

O.G.
Jul 12, 2007
My theory is that......they send invitations to customers who do a lot of online shopping with them and "don't" return?