Neiman Marcus InCircle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ladies,

Neiman Marcus InCircle is happening next Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. You will earn double points for all your purchases on those 3 days. This will be a good time to purchase something on your wishlist (since InCircle only happens 3-4 times a year and on your birthday).

I can start pre-selling anything beginning on Sunday. Please PM if anyone has any questions.

Christine

2. I am tempted to come in and scout out what I'd like... my weekend is busy, but I could probably MAKE time :smile:

3. Thanks Christine for the heads up! I'm planning to make a visit, maybe another B-bag for me?!:yes: ....I'm hoping Neiman's will have the India Blue color, so I could see it inperson.

4. I have the Blue India in a First. I'm working on Sunday and Monday if you want to come by and check it out.

5. Since this was already posted in the Deals & Steals section, I am going to close it :flowers:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice