Neiman Marcus Incircle/GC event?

vanbruntsa

purses/shoes/bling!
O.G.
Feb 16, 2008
Can anyone tell me when the next in-store Neiman Marcus Incircle/GC event is? I am looking to make a fairly large purchase soon and would love to get some incentives :biggrin: I am hoping the event includes Chanel and LV :graucho:

babyontheway

May 10, 2009
there was one that just ended yesterday for card members. Hopefully in April there will be another one

babyontheway

May 10, 2009
it was from the 5th to the 14th. I didn't take advantage of it because I am waiting for a chanel handbag to come in...hopefully my bag and promtion will be at same time:graucho:

vanbruntsa

purses/shoes/bling!
O.G.
Feb 16, 2008
it was from the 5th to the 14th. I didn't take advantage of it because I am waiting for a chanel handbag to come in...hopefully my bag and promtion will be at same time:graucho:
i was just there on the 14th and no mention of an incircle promo and i even asked about it, wtf!? ugh now i am mad! was chanel/lv excluded?

good luck with your bag, i hope it works out ;)

MarvelGirl

Always Be Thankful
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
^^Chanel was included. I got an invite but I didn't participate either, babyontheway. I'm trying to be good in 2010 as I was way bad in 2009. NM seems to be having a lot of these lately. I would imagine that they will have another in April or May.

mimibee

O.G.
Nov 2, 2007
I just purchased a Chanel bag on March 6, but the SA didnt' say anything about GC event.....what was the GC amount breakdown?

gitasan

Gotta get that bag!
Dec 21, 2007
MA
I have found that you have to be on top of NM because they do let things slide. I almost missed out on a $150 GC because sales person did not tell me about it but I remembered before I walked out.
Just me but if they told you about these things you may end up spending more!
Good Luck!

MarvelGirl

Always Be Thankful
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
chanel was included???? i thought chanel was never included?
At NM, Chanel has always been included in their GC promotions but you usually have to use your NM card to qualify for it. At this point, I think they are just about the only department store that does still include Chanel in their GC events...