Neiman Marcus Incircle Double Point Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoStephxo

SA San Antonio
Apr 21, 2007
Ok tpfers, October is here and that means Incircle is here. The dates are October 18th through the 20th but your SA can pre-sale starting today. You will receive double points on all purchases made with your NM credit card. For the first time ever LV is included in double points. Another spiff is an extra 1,000 bonus points for your first purchase during the event. So if you buy a lipstick you get 1,000 points!!!! Get all your purchases during this event and take advantage b/c these points really do make a difference at the end of the year. Did you know that you can redeem any time during the year????

Thanks for the double point reminder!!:smile:

I have already redeemed points twice this year. 2 sets of 5,000 points and recently I got major double points when I bought my Fleur De Strass Camellia Pearl necklace, lambskin clutch and then the patent clutch. So, I will end up with another nice point redemption. I :heart: double points!!!!

Great! Hope fully my SA manage to find my Cerf & Hybrid flap before that date!

:heart: double point, I got my Jumbo earlier this yr b/c of double point event

this was already posted in Deals & Steals. That's really where these need to be posted please, as it's not chanel specific:yes:
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.