Neiman Marcus Giftcard with Purchase on the next two Wednesdays

curlsjang

Sep 14, 2006
Just got an email from my SA at Neiman Marcus and they are having the giftcard with purchase promotion.

SPEND AND GET A GIFT CARD!!!!
WED 19TH AND 26TH
With your NM CHARGE
Spend $500--receive $75 gift card
Spend $1,000--receive $150 gift card
Spend $2,500--receive $375 gift card
Spend $5,000--receive $750 gift card
Spend $10,000--receive $1,500 gift card
PRESALE ANYTHING IN NM WITH ME FOR WED
Receive the gift card in 6-8 weeks
Also the 6 mn no pay/no int. plan is still in effect

Alice1979

Toxic
O.G.
Jul 28, 2008
NY
Is this by invitation only? I just talked to an SA at Houston NM and she said they're not doing it.

ShoeLover

O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
^^^Ohh no!! I am in Houston. I really hope the SA was wrong because I really really need a prada bag!

curlsjang

Sep 14, 2006
The text in my post is pretty much everything from the email my SA sent, no mention of anything that is excluded so I would believe that almost everything is included. And I am not sure if it is by invitation only. PM me if you want my SA's contact.

curlsjang

Sep 14, 2006
is this online at all? you need an NM charge card? BOO....
I don't think it would be online but I am sure you can tell them what you want on the phone, they just need your NM charge card info and can mail you the stuff. That's what I do, as the NM nearest me is only opening next month.

ShoeLover

O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
I just came back from my local NM (HOuston galleria) and they said they don't have any events. Just the no interest for 6 mts.

ShoeLover

O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
Bump!
Someone posted this event is available on-line and I was wondering if anyone has any more info. I want a pair of items that are not available online.
TIA!

color_wind

Nov 20, 2007
Here's what I got through email:

Three days online only: exclusively yours
As a best customer: earn an NM gift card with your regular-priced online purchase of $500or more and code BESTGC
spend NM Gift Card
$500 $100
$750 $200
$1000 $300

*Shipping offer not valid in stores. To receive free standard shipping, enter the promo code SHIPNM in the promotion code box in your shopping bag during checkout. This offer applies to standard shipping on Internet orders only and does not apply to the NM Gift Card®, out-of-stock items, monogrammed items, bridal registry items, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, items that state "Delivery & Processing Only," "Additional Delivery & Processing," or items that include additional delivery & processing charges. The $8 charge added to each additional shipping address and the additional $5 charge applied when shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or some U.S. territories still applies. This offer cannot be applied to previous purchases. Canadian orders will still be subject to all applicable duties, fees, and taxes. All non-Canadian international orders must be placed over the phone, and free shipping does not apply. Offer expires 8/19/09 at 11:59 PM CT.

**Available online only. To receive your NM Gift card, enter code BESTGC at checkout. Offer valid on regular-priced merchandise only. Customers will receive Gift Cards within 6-8 weeks. Customers will receive their Gift Card via the e-mail address that is used when placing your order with redemption instructions. Gift Card must be redeemed within two months from the date of issue. Only one NM Gift Card is allowed per customer, only at the highest possible reward level. Any dollar amount spent above the qualified level will be forfeited. Applicable returns will be subtracted from the submitted sales, and any Gift Card earned may be forfeited or the value reduced. Canceled orders will not qualify for the Gift Card. Gift Card cannot be earned on delivery and processing charges, sales tax, bridal registry, gift packaging, and NM Gift Cards. This offer cannot be applied to previous purchases or catalog orders. Neiman Marcus employees are not eligible for this offer. Offer valid only for the owner of the e-mail address to which this offer was sent and cannot be combined with any other Gift Card offer. Offer expires 8/19/09 at 11:59 PM CT.