Neiman Marcus gift card event.

Have you tried calling InCircle? I had the same issue & got on the phone & it was resolved..
NM is really very behind with these gift cards, double/triple point events, etc..
Thanks for the advice, I'm not an InCircle member though, so can't get in the expedited queue...?, I have a few Chase cards that I like, and get extra points for shopping through Chase Ultimate Rewards, haha

Thanks for the advice, I'm not an InCircle member though, so can't get in the expedited queue...?, I have a few Chase cards that I like, and get extra points for shopping through Chase Ultimate Rewards, haha

I don't think you necessarily have to be an InCircle member to get expedited service. I'm not but was able to get my gift card issues resolved promptly every time I called customer service. Sadly they're not great with the whole promotional gift card thing. I never get my gift cards in the email as advertised and always had to call in; but once I'm connected to a rep they usually provide the gift card number and CIN right away.

Reactions: Shopgirl1996
I'm new to this thread and i didn't see similar situation been asked before. I made a purchase in store during the gc event back to Aug, when the SA told me that she could match the online promotion. I was told that the gift card will be delivered in 8 weeks. But i haven't received any yet (been 11w now). I called the NM cs but they can't do anything, because 'it is an instore purchase'. Has anybody have this issue before? Would it be help if i contact the SA who helped me in Aug, or the floor manager? Thank you for your input!

I would call the SA right away. BTW, if you called Customer Service, there is a record of your purchase history. If you purchased during that event, and your purchase was eligible, then you should get the gift card.

Good Luck.

Thank you! [emoji4][emoji4]

Hope this would be helpful to others if you encounter the same situation from in store purchase.

Call the store you made purchase, and ask them to transfer you to the customer service department (of that store). They will locate your in store transaction and check the status of the pending GC.

I would call the SA right away. BTW, if you called Customer Service, there is a record of your purchase history. If you purchased during that event, and your purchase was eligible, then you should get the gift card.

Good Luck.

Thank you for your information. I called the SA, who was rude and now was crossed from my SA list. I thought you meant the NM cs. So i called, but i was told that they couldn't locate in store purchase. They asked me to contact the cs department of the store. Then i realized that's the customer service you meant. [emoji122]

This may be a bit off-topic, but today only (11/11), if you're an ****** member, you can get 11% cash back at Neiman Marcus on your purchase. That's a pretty good deal! Happy shopping!

Did anyone successfully get the double giftcard this time in 2018? I made a purchase 3 weeks ago and havent gotten it. I know i have to wait 6 to 8 wks but getting nervous this is a scam. Hahaha

Did anyone successfully get the double giftcard this time in 2018? I made a purchase 3 weeks ago and havent gotten it. I know i have to wait 6 to 8 wks but getting nervous this is a scam. Hahaha

Not in 2018...but I have purchased during the event on a couple occasions (online) and successfully received the gift cards approx 8 weeks after the purchase. it used to show up via email.

Has anyone who did the GC promo in March, gotten their gift cards yet? Its been well over 10 weeks for me, I called and they told me they were behind and nothing could be done. I am dying to use it on some shoes but by the time I get it, I am sure the shoes will be gone.

Has anyone who did the GC promo in March, gotten their gift cards yet? Its been well over 10 weeks for me, I called and they told me they were behind and nothing could be done. I am dying to use it on some shoes but by the time I get it, I am sure the shoes will be gone.
Wondering as well, called customer service towards the end of June about the April gc event and haven't seen anything since.