Neiman Marcus First Day and First Call

simone72

Sweet and sassy
O.G.
Sep 6, 2008
lala land
Hope this hasn't been posted yet.First day is Wed Nov 10 designer deals that are not part of First Call and will return to regular price on Nov 11.Incredible designer deals.

First Call Wed Nov 10 to Tue Nov 16
40% off womens designer sportswear couture apparel, eveningwear,dress collections,career and contemporary sportswear.
33% off womens shoes & intimate apparel
30% off designer jewelry, mens cashmere and gift galleries
25% offchildrens apparel

simone72

Sweet and sassy
O.G.
Sep 6, 2008
lala land
It didn't specify on flyer but I'm sure certain designers are included but I called Neimans Boca and they said for First day they won't know till the day before and usually some Valentino's some Dior's and some Bottega's are included every year but not to quote her as 100% she's just going by what happened in the last couple of years.

Jayne1

Working Canvas
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Toronto
So... for those who bought something last year on-line... when is the best time to actually get something into your cart and checked out? After midnight on the first day?

juneping

couch potato-ing
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
NYC
i went two weeks ago and saw this amazing coat and the SA told me about this sale. so hopefully that coat will go on sale. 40% off is quite amazing deal :yahoo:

sixela

O.G.
May 17, 2010
Just called customer service and they said premier designers aren't included... only Marc by Marc Jacobs, Tory Burch, Tahari and someone else...

Asked about Chanel, BV, and Prada... she said, no, no & no... but I am hoping she is wrong.

simone72

Sweet and sassy
O.G.
Sep 6, 2008
lala land
Major bummer, just got off phone w Boca Neimans handbag dept. and SA said handbags and shoes are not adding anything to this sale.They have a small table of bags that were already on sale and some shoes but nothing will be added?? They will be adding them in the next few weeks??
I told her the flyer said 33% off shoes and she said it's the non premier designers that were already on sale :tdown:

Jayne1

Working Canvas
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Toronto
What? I have everything in my cart ready to go. I even signed up for their emails... and all for nothing?

simone72

Sweet and sassy
O.G.
Sep 6, 2008
lala land
Well I guess its a great sale for clothing just not any premier designers which we were all hoping for as far as bags and shoes..